Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bookbag!

Today was Maggie's first day of daycare, and since I don't start work until next week I have a lot of free time this week. I started out today by going to Target ALONE. :) Then I went to the bank and actually went INSIDE instead of just going through the drive thru. My next stop was a little boutique in the Lee Branch shopping center called Plain Jane. An amazing friend got me a gift certificate from there when Maggie was born and I have just now gotten around to going in there. They have the cutest stuff (mostly children's clothing). But my favorite was their Stephen Joseph cloth bookbags. Maggie definitely had to have one.

 
This is the one I got! This is my most favorite purchase that I've made in a long time.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that bookbag!!!

    Tell Maggie I may have to steal it from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute! I want to get Westin and AR bookbags :) Did you get it monogrammed??

    ReplyDelete