Whattoexpect.com says that Maggie should now weigh about 6 pounds. Her growth will start slowing down so she can store up energy needed for delivery. All her systems are almost fully matured so she's about ready to be born! The whole time I've been pregnant I've thought that I wanted her to come right when I was full term (37 weeks), but I still have so much to do before she gets here so I'm hoping she'll hang out atleast until 39 weeks! She has definitely settled down which is a nice break from her constant kicking that I've been use to, and her head and feet have been in the same position all week. Nights have been long and restless but I'm thankful that has just now started since I don't have too much longer to go! In just a few weeks all the discomfort will be over and it will have been worth it!
#3 on my list was to sign up for an online class for this summer. I finally signed up yesterday and I will be taking English 102! I figured I would have plenty of time since I will be at home with Maggie the whole summer.
Whattoexpect.com says that at 35 weeks Maggie is about 20 inches long and won't get much longer, but she is gaining weight every single day. Also her rapidly growing brain is making her head heavier, which means more pressure on my bladder! That explains my non-stop bathroom trips! My days and weeks are going by faster and faster so I need to get a move on with my list!
Speaking of my list: #1 is complete! Eric and I put together the changing table last night. Hopefully this was our last really big purchase.
I feel like I am the only one who hasn't made a list yet, and since I have TONS to do before Maggie gets here I decided to steal Ashley's idea and make a list of the 36 things I need to do in 36 days, which is how long I have until my due date.
1. put together changing table
2. get the glider out of my car and into Maggie's room
3. sign up for an online class for the summer
4. get Ashley's baby shower gift
5. have a great time at both my baby showers
6. buy Mother's Day gifts
7. buy and put up a shelf in Maggie's room
8. organize and put away all the gifts from my showers
9. make a list of the things i still need to buy after my showers
10. buy those things
11. start updating my blog more
12. get cable!
13. pick out an outfit for Maggie to come home in
14. make the most of the last 36 days with just me and Eric in the house
15. find a workout video that will whip me back into shape
16. continue only gaining 1 pound a week (or less!)
17. find a diaper bag
18. pick out a paint color for the extra bedroom
20. paint the extra bedroom
21. get a desk where I can put my computer and do school work
22. try to be patient while waiting for Maggie to come
23. install the carseat in my car
24. take a belly pic EVERY week
25. no more skipping out on church since it will be harder to go once she's here
26. write thank you notes
27. sterilize bottles
28. wash baby clothes and bedding
29. get a pedicure
30. pack a bag for the hospital
31. complete nursery
32. charge camera and laptop battery
33. get pjs to wear in the hospital
34. pack Maggie's bag for hospital
35. clean out my car out and wash it
36. welcome Maggie into the world!