Tuesday, November 16, 2010

6 Months

Maggie is now 6 months old! Where did the time go? She is becoming very busy and is growing and learning so fast! She is now sitting up on her own, and almost crawling (rocking on her knees). We are on a pretty good schedule, she eats dinner and plays for a while, then I put her in her crib around 8 and she goes to sleep. She usually wake up around 2 or 3 and I make her a bottle. Since she holds her own bottle I just give it to her in her crib and go back to bed! Then I usually have to wake her up to get her ready for the day! We now have TWO teeth that we show off all the time. She has just now started really gigging, and I love it!

Her likes:

FOOD (formula or baby food, whichever is infront of her)
her paci
her feet
loud toys...of course
talking and being talked to

Her dislikes:

being on her back
changing her diaper
bathes :(  this makes me sad


diapers: size 3
formula: 6 oz, 5-6 bottles a day
baby food: stage 2 w/ rice twice a day
weight: 18 lb 10.5 oz  (95 percentile!)
height: 26 3/4 inches




No comments:

Post a Comment