Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Crocheting.

I have finally found a hobby that I absolutely LOVE...crocheting! At first I felt like a grandma sitting on the couch with my hook and yarn, but then I figured out I could make some really cute stuff! I have been at it for a couple of months now and I feel confident enough in my work to open up an Etsy shop. It doesn't have a lot of different items yet, but I am steadily adding things to it. 

Here are a couple of things I have in the shop so far...

Hippo Hat

 White hat with HUGE flower


 Little Monster

 Monkey Hat

 football hat

 Bows
 


Hopefully I will be getting a new camera in the upcoming months, but until then these pictures from my phone will have to do! They would look better if I could get a picture of them on Maggie, but she will have no part in that! I guess she's not going to have a future in modeling :)

So click here and go have a look at the shop for yourself!



And for those of you that are crocheters (is that a word?) her are some sites where I got free patterns.
Monster Hat (I didn't like the actual hat pattern this is where eye and spike pattern)
This was the pattern I used for my first hat!

1 comment: