Friday, May 24, 2013

15 Weeks





How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? 6 or 7 pounds 
Maternity clothes? they are almost a necessity now
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? sleeping all night!
Best moment of this week: watching this bump grow
Have you told family and friends? yes
Miss Anything? around this time I would be shopping for a cute bathing suit...now I am putting that off as long as possible!
Movement: maybe...not really sure yet
Food cravings: peanut butter sandwiches! oh my goodness, my mouth literally waters while I'm making one. craziness.
Anything making you queasy or sick? as long as I'm not hungry I feel fine. 
Have you started showing yet? for sure
Gender prediction: I've been having baby boy dreams! Still think its a girl though ;)
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy
Looking forward to: finding out boy or girl in exactly 1 week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment