Friday, February 12, 2010

Finished!



Today I finally finished painting the nursery. I painted the white about a month ago, and then my mom and I painted the top a couple of weeks later, but I decided I wanted to go with a new color and theme. So Memaw ordered my bedding and we went and picked out a color earlier this week. I was going to wait until the weekend so Eric could help me, but I was just too excited to wait. I started painting yesterday but halfway through the second coat I was called into work...I was so upset! I woke up early this morning ready to finish completely. So now the walls are painted and everything is cleaned up! Hopefully this weekend me and Eric will have time to go buy a crib and get it set up.





4 comments:

  1. It looks great Sarah!! I love the bedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The color looks good. I can't wait to see it all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Sarah! I am so in love with it! I can't wait to see it in person! Great job, Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah,
    I love the new color. Great job and the bedding is super cute. Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete