Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Yesterday Eric and I went to church with Aunt Ashley, Uncle Heath, and Ava Reese. Afterwards we had a very yummy lunch at Crackle Barrel. But the whole time I was just so excited because me and Eric had decided to go pick out a crib since we were actually together! I had already done some shopping around online, but the crib I wanted was at Target and it had been out of stock for a long time. FINALLY I looked at the website this week and it said it was available in stores! So right after lunch we went to Target got the exact crib i wanted. Thank goodness the first Target had it because I was willing to go to every one in the Birmingham area to find it! On the way home we stopped by Pops and JiJi's house to visit for a little while. As soon as we got home that afternoon I was ready to put the crib together. Eric said "NOW?!"....yes! right now! So Eric put it together while I sat and watched...and got in the way.





I love the bedding even more now!







We got this glider from Eric's sister, Jennifer. We will probably end up putting it in the living room since it is so big and comfy! But for now we are piling all of Maggie's stuff here.

I know this post is a day late, but after getting the nursery set up we were VERY lazy and watched movies the rest of the day! Definitely my best Valentine's day yet!

3 comments:

  1. I love the crib. Everything looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love it all put together! Remember you can still use my glider if you want. There is no way it will fit in the girls room! I am going to try to get over and see them nursery this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room color, the bedding, and the crib.
    April

    ReplyDelete