Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Belly Pics

Even though I have been taking belly pictures, I haven't posted them because they have been on Ashley's camera. But I finally got them from her!






28 weeks





29 weeks



Today I am 31 weeks. Now I go to the doctor every two weeks. I haven't done much more to Maggie's room, but the next step is to find a changing table. I have started hanging up all her clothes that are 0-6 months in her closet, thanks to all of Ava Reese's hand-me-downs she already has almost ran out of room!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see your belly pics. You're really starting to stick out there. Let me know if you need or want AR's clothes that we have. BR has already grown out of some of her things. I know you should have first dibs so if you want them PLEASE don't hesitate to ask. I'm glad to have them but I would be glad to let Maggie use them more. Just let me know! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete