Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ava Reese and Maggie

We've been spending a lot of time with AR lately. Maggie is kind of the guinea pig to see how Ava Reese will act when her little brother, Westin, gets here next month. So far so good....usually.







On Father's Day we decided to have a little photo shoot of Maggie and AR in their 'I Love Daddy' shirts...this was the result...

how sweet...


We have discovered that Ava Reese stresses Maggie out...the picture above definitely proves that.


Look, no hands!


Maggie's done.
aaaand Ava Reese is done.


we wore Maggie out


We managed to get one decent picture.


Here's some pics from the past week since I haven't blogged in FOREVER.



napping in Ava Reese's big girl bed




Happy Father's Day Eric!



Happy Father's day Pops!


NOTE: Eric was not MIA on Father's Day...he absolutely refuses to let anyone take a picture of him except for me and makes me swear I won't put them on Facebook or my blog. So here...

Eric and his little girl...



4 comments:

  1. I laughed the whole way through this post!! You must be in a goofy mood..Poor Magge :) Oh and thanks for not cropping me out of any of the pics I am in.. Maybe I should do something with myself this summer. I look awful..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok miss self-conscious you'll be back to being skinnier than me by August.

    and if not we'll find a workout program and be the fittest mommies this side of chelsea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, the end of this post about Eric made me laugh out loud! What a funny idea about the stick man!! Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Stick-Daddy cracked me up too! The pictures of the girls are so cute even if they aren't perfect. They are both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete