Monday, June 14, 2010

Bed Hog

Usually Maggie wakes up around 5 am to eat, and sometimes after I feed her she decides she wants to stay awake and squirm for a little while. Well at that time of the morning my patience is pretty thin so sometimes I end up putting her in the bed with me. I know thats a big No No but it happens. By the time I'm ready to get up she has usually booted me off the pillow and to the edge of the bed...I don't know how someone so small can take up such a big bed, but she finds a way.





By the way our sheets aren't usually bright blue...these are our extras while I wash the other ones!


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I really want to come see y'all again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understand letting her fall asleep in bed with you. In the AM I don't function much less want to get out of bed. My son was the same way! He would want to snuggle and I would try to keep my distance worried I'd roll on him.
    However, now we are struggling making him stay in his bed all night. ugh!

    btw you don't know me. But I got your link off Ashley's site.

    ReplyDelete