Tuesday, May 17, 2011

12 Months

I can't believe Maggie is a year old! It's amazing how much a baby changes in just 12 months. She is in the beginnings of walking. She definitely isn't scared of letting go, she just doesn't have good balance yet, which sometimes doesn't end pretty! She says 3 words: Ma Ma, Da Da, and Bye Bye. She is into everything and runs (crawls) away from me as fast as she can when I'm getting on to her. She has a very big attitude and has perfected the act of pitching a fit. It makes me sad that a whole year has already gone by, but I am excited to see what the next year brings!

12 Months stats:

Weight: 22 lbs (60th percentile)
Height: 29 in. (40th percentile)
Head: 17 1/2 in.  (25th percentile)
clothes: 18 m
shoes: 3


she doesn't even looked like the same baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment