Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet Summer Time

Since I'm not working now, Maggie isn't in school, and Eric works year-round, summertime isn't much different than the rest of the year for us. BUT since our family is full of teachers we are getting to spend a lot more time with them! We have been to the pool, zoo, and on play dates with our friends and cousins. Of course I forgot my camera for most of those. I promise I am going to get better about that! But here are a few pictures of Maggie's first time eating watermelon. Daddy brought it home on Memorial Day and I thought it was a good way to start off our summer!







We also had our first spend the night buddy over! Westin got to come play and stay the night with us. Maggie was a little possessive of her toys and her daddy, but they were both in bed and asleep by 8 and slept all night!




No comments:

Post a Comment