Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm Back!

I haven't blogged in FOREVER. We have been busy this summer swimming, visiting family and friends, and wedding planning. I also haven't been taking many pictures :( but here are a few that can sum up what we have been up to!




Celebrating the 4th






Visiting JiJis parents in Huntsville




Hanging out on our new couch




We are now obsessed with tv...







Playing with our cousins





Celebrating Westin turning one!




Swimming :)




Just being cute




Hanging out at Ava Reese and Westins new house and borrowing his pjs




New milestone: stacking blocks!




New millstone #2: coloring!


I promise I won't let it go this long again without blogging!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE ava reese's lil cotton knickers I want to take them off, let her watch me sniff and lick the crotch to taste her cunnie then wank for her

    ReplyDelete