Saturday, June 15, 2013

18 Weeks




How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? +8 lbs 
Maternity clothes? I have officially switched over my closet to maternity clothes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? this week sleep got a little uncomfortable. New pillows are going to be purchased this weekend!
Best moment of this week: getting a tan on this bump!
Have you told family and friends? yes
Miss Anything? energy. I thought fatigue was a 1st trimester symptom??
Movement: yes! I feel little nudges multiple times a day now! I have to be sitting still, but the movements have gotten bigger everyday!
Food cravings: I've had one thing on my mind this week. Tortugas thin crust vegetarian pizza...dipped in ranch. 
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope! feeling great! 
Have you started showing yet? yes
Gender prediction: I was right! GIRL!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: happy...as long as I'm not tired :)
Looking forward to: My next appointment in two weeks where I get to have a big long ultrasound and confirm that we are definitely having a girl!

1 comment: