Saturday, June 15, 2013

It's a....

GIRL!

and we are so excited! Matching outfits, shared rooms, and all things SISTER are in our future!


We have also decided on a name. From day one I knew we were having a girl, and I knew exactly what I wanted to name her. Well Eric turned down my name as soon as it came out of my mouth, which I think I always knew he would. So we decided that he got to pick the first name, I pick the middle name. To my surprise he picked out a very unique name that took me a while to get use to, but as I started using it I fell in love! It didn't take me too long to figure out a middle name to suit it. While at a Braves game, my mom, step dad, Eric, and I named off every middle name EVER, but none of them were special enough. So I started thinking of family names, and that when I decided to use Eric's Granny's name. I am so excited that 


Andie Faye

will be joining our family in November!



No comments:

Post a Comment