Monday, April 19, 2010

36 in 36

I feel like I am the only one who hasn't made a list yet, and since I have TONS to do before Maggie gets here I decided to steal Ashley's idea and make a list of the 36 things I need to do in 36 days, which is how long I have until my due date.

1. put together changing table
2. get the glider out of my car and into Maggie's room
3. sign up for an online class for the summer
4. get Ashley's baby shower gift
5. have a great time at both my baby showers
6. buy Mother's Day gifts
7. buy and put up a shelf in Maggie's room
8. organize and put away all the gifts from my showers
9. make a list of the things i still need to buy after my showers
10. buy those things
11. start updating my blog more
12. get cable!
13. pick out an outfit for Maggie to come home in
14. make the most of the last 36 days with just me and Eric in the house
15. find a workout video that will whip me back into shape
16. continue only gaining 1 pound a week (or less!)
17. find a diaper bag
18. pick out a paint color for the extra bedroom
20. paint the extra bedroom
21. get a desk where I can put my computer and do school work
22. try to be patient while waiting for Maggie to come
23. install the carseat in my car
24. take a belly pic EVERY week
25. no more skipping out on church since it will be harder to go once she's here
26. write thank you notes
27. sterilize bottles
28. wash baby clothes and bedding
29. get a pedicure
30. pack a bag for the hospital
31. complete nursery
32. charge camera and laptop battery
33. get pjs to wear in the hospital
34. pack Maggie's bag for hospital
35. clean out my car out and wash it
36. welcome Maggie into the world!

2 comments:

  1. Well honey, it looks like you got quite a list there! But you can do it! I had no idea Maggie was only 36 days away. How exciting! And dont worry you werent the last one. I havnt started a list yet. Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad you made a list. Looks like you've got a lot to do in 36 days but you can do it. Definitely cherish the moments of just you and Eric because those moments don't happen much after baby arrives. Brantley Rae and I are coming to you and Ashley's shower on Sunday so I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete