Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Baby Shower #1

Sunday was my first baby shower.  My mom and Memaw through it as a joint shower for me and Ashley. I had a blast and got TONS of cute stuff.

the yummy finger food

Memaw made me this adorable chest to go under Maggie's window. I don't have a picture of it in her room yet but I will get one up soon!


The wonderful hostesses and the preggos...and of course AR.




Memaw made Maggie some letters to go above her crib and a bow hanger to put on the wall.



My mom got me this diaper bag. I love it! I've had a hard time finding one. I'm happy to say I can check #17 off my list.




Mom also got me these baskets to go under the changing table and she made these two burp cloths. Mom and Memaw are definitely the most creative women I know!


There's lots more but I can't put up pictures of it all! I've had fun sorting through the new baby girl clothes. Thanks everyone for all the cute stuff!

1 comment:

  1. You and Ashley look great :) All of your new girl stuff is precious.

    ReplyDelete