Monday, April 18, 2011

11 Months

Maggie is now 11 months old! I can't believe that in one month we will be celebrating her first birthday. I guess I need to start on that! Maggie has definitely developed her own little personality, she pitches fits, snatches things, and knows what she wants! She has learned to wave bye bye, which she does to everything and everyone. She still isn't trying to walk, but I'm not really expecting her to until her birthday. Maggie still weighs 21 lbs (same has when she was 9 months). I guess she is just growing taller, but I haven't noticed her getting any thinner! I just noticed the other day when her hair was blowing in the wind how long it was getting! Her new favorite foods are green beans and Cheerios. We are exclusively using sippy cups now...even at night! She really didn't seem to notice the transition, but when our cousin Westin was over last week he had a bottle and Maggie was not very happy about it.



                      

2 comments:

  1. She is so cute, Sarah! It's hard to believe she will be 1 in less than a month. :o)
    p.s. I like the new blog header. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's start planning a BIG first b'day party!! Her outfit mom made is cute! Love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete