Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Easter morning we got up and went to church for the first time in way too long. Just like a lot of people I'm sure. We visited a church that a couple of our friends go to and we loved it! Hopefully we will start making that a habit on Sundays. Maggie had only been to a church once when she was really little so she sat in the sancuary with me...but yesterday she had to go to the nursery. She did great! She gave us a weird look as we left but the ladies in there said she was such a good and happy baby.




we didn't get Maggie a lot for Easter because she has a birthday coming up soon
we got a couple of sippy cups with straws, a new movie...the bubbles are from a prize at the Easter egg hunt, and her lamb is what she got for Easter last year, but since she wasn't born yet I thought I could give it to her again :)


I was torn between two dresses for Maggie to wear for Easter. One was a smocked dress that I love and want her to wear for something before she out grows it. The other was a cute little dress that my Memaw got that matched our cousin, Ava Reese's. Well Daddy said that the smocked dress looked too "poofy". So we went with the other one. Of course I didn't get one picture that entire day. That just seems to be what happens on holidays! Maggie got her dress filthy when we went Easter egg hunting so I had to put her in her smocked dress to take some pictures of her today. Let's just act like this was Easter morning...





she wasn't in the mood...





look what we randomly found...




I hope everyone had a great day! Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment