Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh Maggie...

Last week was my first week at home with Maggie since she was 4 months old. I am blessed that I am able to stay home with her now, and I have to keep reminding myself of that throughout the day because she is so destructive! I guess I just haven't seen the worst of it on the weekends because we are usually busy going and doing. Now I know what her babysitter dealt with everyday!




and as I'm blogging she has stolen my cool ranch doritos and eaten/smashed them into the carpet! haha I was wondering why she wasn't bugging me!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the notebook that's ripped up! They used to get into the wipes and rip them up just like that! Good luck keeping your house clean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! You ain't seen nothing yet!

    ReplyDelete