Tuesday, May 4, 2010

37 Weeks


Today Maggie is officially full-term! The doctor said that she seems to be average size, but it's still so cramped in there.  Of course I'm ready to meet her, but I'm also looking foward to simple things like being able to completely fill my lungs with air and walk without waddling! It still seems surreal that she will be here by the end of the month. Other than the fact that I feel like she is about to fall out of me, I feel pretty good! Some days are better than others, but overall I think I've had a very easy and comfortable (as comfortable as you can be pregant) pregnancy.  Her bag is packed and her room is ready for her, so now all I can do is wait!




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry.. I had typing hysteria and spelt pretty much every words wrong... Let me try again!

    I'm glad you had an overall easy preggo experience! I hope mine are like that too! When you said "fall out of me" I've never laughed so hard before 10:00 am in my life! I know it's true but it was quite funny for some reason! Thank you for making me laugh! I needed it!

    I cannot wait to meet this precious little girl! Sorry we couldn't make it Sunday! I'll be getting a prize to you you (her) soon!! :)

    ReplyDelete