Monday, May 24, 2010

1 Week!

So now Maggie is one week old! She had a little Jaundice but is now completely over it. When we went to the doctor Friday she had lost 7 oz. since she was born, but we went back today and she had gained 6 oz. over the weekend! Since everytime I burp her she likes to hold her head up, I decided she was ready for some tummy time. Well I guess she just wasn't feeling it because when I set her down all I got was this...




Here are a few pictures from our first week...

3 comments:

  1. She looks alot like her daddy! Congrats she's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for tummy time! So cute! I was waiting for you to post about her turning 1 week before I did...ha!

    How did the photoshoot go today?€?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a cutie! I'm glad that y'alls first week has gone well.

    ReplyDelete