Friday, May 28, 2010

Boppy Pillow saves the day...and night.

I have discovered Maggie's new favorite spot, her boppy pillow. Since Maggie has a little bit of reflux I've been too scared to lay her flat on her back when I'm not going to be looking right at her. So the other day I laid her in her boppy pillow because I didn't want her to spit up all in her bouncer. I sat down at my computer and when I looked up not only did Maggie not spit up, she was also sound asleep.



After Maggie eats, day or night, she is wide awake for a hour or sometimes a lot longer. Then she'll fall back asleep for hours. Well this is great during the day because it's not very often that I see her with her eyes open. But at night its very frustrating because all I want to do is go back to sleep after I feed her. Well boppy solved this problem too. I put it in her pack-n-play at night and after she's done eating I set her in it and she goes right back to sleep. Yay! I've definitely gotten more sleep these past couple of nights.



So now boppy is where we nap, sleep at night, and hang out while Mommy is getting ready. A round of applause is in order for whoever invented the boppy pillow.





No comments:

Post a Comment