Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mani/Pedi

#29. Get a pedicure

I was told that getting a pedicure some how onsets labor, so I looked it up and found that its because massaging the area between your ankle bone and heel can trigger contractions. I think this is VERY odd, but it's straight out of whattoexpect.com so I guess it's leggit! When I read this I was very tempted to start massaging away, but I'm just going to wait for Maggie to come when she's ready. Anyways, today I went and got a manicure and pedicure. It was very relaxing and just what I needed. Please excuse the nasty swollen feet in the picture and focus on the pretty nails :)




2 comments:

  1. Pretty!! It makes me feel better just looking at yours.. Now I am ready for mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love that color on your toes! Im with Ashley, it makes me relaxed just thinking about getting a mani/pedi and someone rubbing my hands and feet.

    ReplyDelete